Doris Hasbun, LLC can help you with a wide range of organization projects, customized to fit your lifestyle.
IF YOU ARE MOVING
We can help you coordinate and manage your move or relocation efficiently as a result of a home sale/relocation, marriage, divorce, newborn child, loss of loved one, or transition of a parent or a loved one to a new living arrangement. As Professional Organizers, we can save you time, money and stress throughout the process by:
‣ De-cluttering to increase the visual appeal of your home to potential buyers
‣ Planning space utilization in your new home so that you only pay to move those items that you will actually use in the new home
‣ Overseeing the movers
‣ Managing the packing process so that items are packed and labeled systematically and are delivered to the new rooms in which they will be used, thus making the unpacking process smooth and efficient
‣ Managing the unpacking process so that items are put in their appropriate places and your home is up and running as quickly as possible
‣ Fine tuning and setting up organization systems customized to fit your natural habits and lifestyle needs
IF YOU ARE RENOVATING
As your Owner’s Representative, I would facilitate a renovation or construction project to relieve you of some of the burdens of coordinating the project. More specifically, services you might find helpful include:
‣ Communicate with you at the beginning of the project and continuously throughout the project to understand your desires, report on progress, and adjust plans as necessary.
‣ Attend meetings – either with you or on your behalf – with contractors, service providers and other project-related personnel and prepare/distribute meeting minutes and action items to all participants.
‣ Coordinate and schedule contractors and service providers, meet them on-site to get them started, stay with them in the home if needed, review their progress against the schedule, and report back to you.
Additional customized services can also be provided based on the project and your particular needs.
Please note owner representation is different than formal project management. A formal Project Manager would take ultimate responsibility for the project being completed on time and on budget, ensure all permitting and regulatory requirements are met, ensure all subcontractors maintain appropriate insurance, etc.
IF YOU JUST WANT TO ORGANIZE YOUR HOME TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
We can help you maximize & make efficient use of all the spaces in your home. We can establish simple and clear systems to organize your schedule, information and belongings in each area of your home in a way that makes sense to you and is structured around your natural habits so that you can more easily maintain those systems: Home Office & Financial/Vital Records, Kitchen, Living Areas, Playrooms, Closets, Storage Areas – Basement, Garage, Attic.
IMPROVE YOUR TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
We can help you retake control of your schedule and make time for the important things in your Life that you never seem to have time for. Time is your most precious commodity. Spend it wisely in accordance with your priorities, goals and values.
We can help our clients increase their awareness of Sustainable and Green Living and find ways to incorporate this into their lives in ways that work for them.
We also provide you with an Engagement Agreement to formalize our relationship.